PROPELEV’s skateboards are sporty and fun, but like other sports equipment, they can be dangerous and you may experience serious injury or even death from loss of control, collision or fall. In order to ride safely, you must be sure to read all instructions, safety information, warnings, etc. in the manual and on the website.
1. Before purchasing and using the board, be sure to evaluate your physical condition and confirm that your body is suitable for a dangerous sport. Before each use or ride, be sure to wear helmets, knee and elbow pads, wrist guards and other related protective gear; be sure to check the condition of the skateboard and the charging condition; make sure to always ride within your ability.
2. In the case of no power or low power, there may be no brakes. In particular, great danger can occur on slopes/hills.
3. Always obey the road and traffic rules in your area and know where you can ride; do not ride on marked or congested roads and highways; respect pedestrians and children.
4. Do not ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol; do not ride under fatigue.
5. Please keep and place our products properly and charge them in a suitable place to avoid improper touch, use or riding by minors, so as not to cause personal injury to them.
1. Range: The range displayed on the website is the maximum value measured under ideal conditions. In real world, the range is affected by the following factors:
a) Whether the battery is fully charged and whether the battery is aging;
b) Slope and resistance/friction of the riding road; tire pressure/Psi;
c) The temperature and wind on the day of the ride;
d) the rider’s weight and riding habits;
The above factors are most likely to reduce the range by more than half.
2. The skateboard is not waterproof, riding in rain or wet conditions is very dangerous and may cause injury. Electronic parts (battery, motor, controller, remote) are easily damaged by water.
3. Do not smash or rush through hard objects; do not disassemble or assemble the skateboard and its components without authorization; do not adjust (controller, etc.) parameters without authorization; do not change the warranty label without authorization. Skateboard damage caused by the above reasons and other personal improper operations are not covered by the warranty.